What are the hottest trends in food? How can you incorporate these into your company or products? How will they impact the future of the industry?
Food SA’s second annual Summit hosted by John Susman introduced a range of experts covering trends in health, product development, marketing, regional and local food, overseas markets, food service, retail, media, and sustainability.
The Experts were:
- The Philosopher: Maggie Beer, Making the most of your backyard
- The Health Nut: Pam Brook of Brookfarm, Health in a nutshell
- The Innovator: Phil Sims of Robern Menz, How I ended up with blue balls
- The Forecaster: Sissel Rosengren of BIS Shrapnel, Prospects of the foodservice market
- The Buyer: Richard Pearson of Coles, Behind the supermarket shelf
- Hot Trend Sessions: Boost your profile with Awards, Making social media work for you, and Brands – ‘Strategic assets or expensive egos’