Set your sights on new horizons. Look around your marketplace with the help of industry and subject matter experts in an intimate setting. Our new Foodservice Business Leaders Mentoring Program is a regular, informal group providing market insights, information. innovation concepts, idea exchange and networking.
This is a low cost executive education and networking opportunity that is aimed at developing your knowledge and understanding of the market in which we operate.
We have now set the dates for the 2019 program and would love to have you come on board. You can cancel or pause attendance at any time, or even send a colleague along instead if you can’t attend.
If you would like to sign up for the regular program, download the regsitration form by CLICKING HERE.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Recent topics covered have included:
- Analysis of the growth of Distributors Private Labels
- How a WWII statistician can help you think about what data you need to understand your market
- How the Foodservice Dollar is measured and how it is starting to turn in the right direction
- Which foodservice category has the best growth in Australia
- How the installed base of commercial Foodservice Equipment has changed and how that could impact how you supply your product
- Growth forecasts for the commercial and institutional foodservice sectors
- Details about Amazon’s launch in Australia and how Amazon operates
- An introduction to Blockchain and how it could impact the Food Industry in Australia (from one of our guest subject matter experts)
- Example of the first foodservice robot in Australia
- Blockchain Case study: Blockbirds – The World’s most Transparent Chicken Product
- Blockchain Case Study: Indonesian Tuna
- Artificial Intelligence Sales Tools available now