Dining Out in Australia
Dining Out Data is a consumer study in the foodservice market tracking Australians’ eating out practices as well as changing preferences for different cuisine types and dining out experiences. Over the past two decades Australians have made eating out a way of life. The Australian Foodservice market is a well developed and sophisticated market offering a unique combination of different cuisines and eating out options. Dining Out Data keeps the finger on the pulse of this dynamic and unique market.
This report tracks Australians’ EATING OUT PREFERENCES & HABITS in a highly dynamic hospitality market across six foodservice regions.
- WHO is the eating out consumer?
- WHERE do the foodservice consumer eat out?
- HOW often do Australians eat out?
- WHAT are the reasons for eating out?
- WHICH cuisines are the most popular?
- HOW much do consumers spend on average eating out?
- WHAT are the dietary requirements & common allergens?
- WHO is using the Internet for dining out choice of outlet?