Signup to Foodservice Business Leaders WebinarsCheck the dates below
Set your sights on new horizons and invest in yourself. Look around your marketplace with the help of industry and subject matter experts in an intimate setting. Our new Foodservice Business Leaders Mentoring Program is a regular, informal group providing market insights, information, innovation concepts, idea exchange and networking.
This is a low cost executive education and networking opportunity that is aimed at developing your knowledge and understanding of the market in which we operate.
We have now set the dates for the 2020 program and would love to have you come on board. You can cancel or pause attendance at any time, or even send a colleague along instead if you can’t attend.
You will receive access to extracts from our range of Foodservice Market Insights Reports, copies of presentations for your own use and access to recordings of each session that you can share with colleagues. If you have any particular areas of interest, suggest a topic or ask a question, and we will do our best to include in the very next session.
Sign up to get:
- Attendance at all webinars,
- Access to webinar recordings
- Access to presentation material
- Free copy of Dining Out Data
- Access to Foodservice Market Insights.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your subscription will be invoiced quarterly in advance @ $250 per month.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, however, once payment is made, no refunds are available.
- You may pause your attendance.
- Your participation is automatically renewed unless you advise otherwise.
- If you are undable to attend you may allow a substitute person, or, advise us and you can reschedule your next attendance.
- We reserve the right to change the venue, date or time of the event if nesessary. You will be notified in advance of any change.
- We are flexible. If you wish to make any changes to the arrangements, just ask.
- The material and information we provide from our Market Research Reports remain the property of Food Industry Foresight Pty Ltd and is confidential. This information may only be shared with other individuals within your organisation for internal use only. Staff must be aware that they MUST NOT forward the files or information (in whole or in part) to any external parties, or include it in any promotional material without written permission.